Visual Voicemail — FreedomPop Community

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Visual Voicemail

claireljonesclaireljones FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Hi,

I purchased the visual voicemail & have downloaded the app.

I have recorded & successfully uploaded a new voicemail greeting, however when someone rings & I'm not available the original default voicemail greeting with incorrect number still plays.

Several voicemails have been left for me yet I'm never notified & none appear in the voicemail app.

Can someone assist please.

Kindest Regards
Claire

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    I don't have it to test but i suspect if you go to account settings and untick incoming premium voice it might work
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • mhanburymhanbury FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 44
    I think you're right. With visual voicemail you have to untick the incoming premium voice for it to redirect to visual voicemail and receive calls via the data network.
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Visual Voicemail only works without Premium Voice. I tried this in work, the 3 bots for voicemail talk a different number, i still need to note the number down and contact three about it. Someone try that
  • gabriel barbagabriel barba FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    I've also been having problems with visual voicemail.

Here are a few things to try:

Open the messaging app
    In the main menu, select "Sync Account Data"

If that does not help:

In the VoiceMail App:
    Try: Check Now

If that had no impact:
    Try: Logout
    Close App
    then log back in

If that does not help, try a Force Stop of the app.
    If that does not help, you can try and clear the data, but be warned that that erases all your existing messages. I do not see a way in the app to archive messages, so they will get deleted.

Good luck! I am giving this app a little more time before I delete it, unless I can find a way to work with it, or they come up with another release to fix all the issues. I am not aware if they even think there are any issues with it or not.