Bought a new sim, need it on separate email — FreedomPop Community

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi there!

Big news — we’ve got a new Community design coming for you on 4/25/2017. We can’t wait for you to check it out!

A few important notes:

Any posts you create on the current Community after 4/25 12:00 PM PST. might not carry over in the migration. We recommend holding off on posting after that point (until the new Community is live).
Your username and password are staying the same, and all your posts and comments will carry over too. No need to worry about missing content!

Thanks so much for your support and patience through the migration process. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

- The FreedomPop Community Team

Bought a new sim, need it on separate email

worthamwortham FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I was signed into my account.

I got an offer to buy a new sim & phone number.

I bought it.

For whatever reason it is now tied to that account.

I need it to be on a separate email account.

I've already been overcharged because of it.

Please separate the accounts, I don't want to go through the hassle of contacting my credit card company to refund the charges.

Thank you for the assistance.

Answers

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Pro, FreedomFan, Android Master Posts: 10,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wortham said:

I was signed into my account.

I got an offer to buy a new sim & phone number.

I bought it.

For whatever reason it is now tied to that account.

I need it to be on a separate email account.

I've already been overcharged because of it.

Please separate the accounts, I don't want to go through the hassle of contacting my credit card company to refund the charges.

Thank you for the assistance.

@wortham,
    Hope all is well :) , I've sent you a PM in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please check your forum in box for the message.

Thanks
    nj

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop