Unlimited data

Chris PritchardChris Pritchard Posts: 90FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
Three offer unlimited data for £15 a month on pay as you go. Does FreedomPop have any plans to offer unlimited data?
#TalkIsCheapUK

Best Answer

Answers

• Susan FrySusan Fry Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes please offer an unlimited data plan I am sure it would be immensely popular. I would be prepared to pay £10 a month and don't mind a Fair Usage Policy.
  • Howard_HurtadoHoward_Hurtado Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Wait @Ali do we have a unlimited data only plan for cellphone in the USA if yes how much and can you help me get it please
  • JesJes Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    @Ali how do you get the only unlimited data plan?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its really unlimited 3G at below dial-up speeds. Plus 1 GB at 4G speeds at beginning of each cycle. What's really frustrating is a recent price increase and the max speed was reduced at same time.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of unlimited it would be best to call it ' always on ' :)
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chris Pritchard If you're interested feel free to send me a PM :)
  • Chris PritchardChris Pritchard Posts: 90FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Ali once I figure out how to PM I will
    #TalkIsCheapUK
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chris Pritchard , click on his Icon or Name.
    In resulting screen, ignore place to create a message to post on his 'wall' and in upper right is button saying "Message". CLick that. NOW you see a layout to enter a message that is PRIVATE. (PM)
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs