Cannot sign in to freedompop messaging app.

MrXTMrXT Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
It won't let me sign in with my existing login, is anyone else having the same trouble?

Comments

• MrXTMrXT Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
    Well i did it. It says username and password but it wanted my email not my username.
  • kenshirokenshiro Posts: 23FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been puzzled by this. When you say freedompop messaging app, do you mean just messaging or the Myfreedompop app? Because I have never been prompted to log in for just the messaging (it just goes through immediately every time), but I have to log in every time for the Myfreedompop app which I believe uses the same login(?).
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    MrXT said:

Well i did it. It says username and password but it wanted my email not my username.

I know I got stumped with that too, they should have written 'email/username' really
    Billing cycle 7th
  • MrXTMrXT Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
    kenshiro said:

I've been puzzled by this. When you say freedompop messaging app, do you mean just messaging or the Myfreedompop app? Because I have never been prompted to log in for just the messaging (it just goes through immediately every time), but I have to log in every time for the Myfreedompop app which I believe uses the same login(?).

Yeah i meant the myfreedompop app i got mixed up. Weird that it asks for your username when that doesnt work at all. Have to use your email.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! I will relay this to our dev team :)
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Jorge M. said:

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! I will relay this to our dev team :)

Jorge M. Can you confirm how the UK freedompop will work regarding calls and texts please ? Same as the USA using only data through an app to make those calls and texts OR using GSM sim as per any other Mobile Network in the UK (even useable with data off) with the option of using the app when on wi-fi to give the network a 'rest' ( a bit like O2 and Three apps ).
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @fabyon Yes, FreedomPop service (VOIP) in the UK is the same as in the USA.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I adjust said that but no one believes me ;)
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
    I believe you John but I rather hear it from Matthew, Luke and Mark too ;) LOL
    Billing cycle 7th