Support Telephone Number

carlwaringcarlwaring FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
So now you've gone from a local UK number (0113) that was free (well, inclusive) for me to call to an 0843 number that will cost me 17p + 12p per minute.

I realise you have to make money somewhere but you could at least offer free email support; but every time I email you I get told to call you.

Not impressed.

Comments

• ArnieArnie FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    100% agree
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @carlwaring Not sure where you received your information but our number is 441138870823, and we do offer free email support: [email protected] I apologize for the lack of support you have experienced thus far and I agree that we can and will get better!
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Things will always go awry for the wrong people at the worst possible time. I think the support and service is amazing! I accidentally used the support email address instead of the feedback email address (to feedback some observations), and I soon received a response from the support team thanking me for my feedback. I'm impressed. By all means contact support, but you can also post your issues on here and I'm sure you'll get a sensible response.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • Crunchie66Crunchie66 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 20
    Is the number above (441138870823) a uk number ? All I get is a recorded message from the USA giving USA business hours.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro Posts: 657 ✭✭✭✭
    it must be a UK number as it starts with 44, to ring it just remove the 44 and add a zero : 0113 8870823
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Crunchie66Crunchie66 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 20
    Thank you. I got an answer this time. Very helpful staff but very hard to understand the accent. I used my FreedomPop to call and it hasn't counted towards my allowance.
  • Natalie ButlerNatalie Butler FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have just changed to a new sim as I think I had wrong one in my phone but now when I try to make any kind of call to a uk mobile or uk number I am told I am out of international calling credit what the heck is going on
  • adam crosbieadam crosbie FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Why is my number coming up when I ring people as a premium and when they ring me its charging them premium rates
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,179 admin

Why is my number coming up when I ring people as a premium and when they ring me its charging them premium rates

Hi! let us check on that. Can you please provide us a screenshot of this error?