just ordererd my 2nd sim

ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in Latest Updates and News #1
ive been happy with my freedompop sim for the last couple of weeks so ordered my son a sim this morning
were both light users so just the free account is fine for us so far.....
now its time to try & get my wife to change shes a heavy user £30 a month on O2 for unlimited but she uses stupid windows phones :'(
jason ritson 1st
andrea ritson 6th
adam ritson 12th
Post edited by ritson on

Comments

• 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    @ritson. Time to lay down the law. :)

My wife and I are now both on FP, and I'm waiting to receive SIM cards for my four kids. That'll be useful for sharing unused data.

FP isn't supposed to allow free FP to FP calls and texts, but I have phoned and texted my wife this morning, yet my balance hasn't changed. Strange but true.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • MrXTMrXT Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
    ritson said:

ive been happy with my freedompop sim for the last couple of weeks so ordered my son a sim this morning
    now its time to try & get my wife to change shes a heavy user £30 a month on O2 for unlimited but she uses stupid windows phones :'(

I would hold off on that for now this is in alpha after all. If she is a heavy user and needs a reliable service she may find a large hole in the service at some point.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    MrXT said:

ritson said:

I would hold off on that for now this is in alpha after all. If she is a heavy user and needs a reliable service she may find a large hole in the service at some point.
    Totally agree, they've just started some flaws might be overlooked by the occasional users, but the heavy users will go 'crazy' is something were to go amiss, especially for mission critical usage ( such as business, self-employed etc... )
    Billing cycle 7th
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    my sons sim came today... it arrived in just two days (well done freedompop)
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th