The two UK groups have no 'add discussion' buttons ?

Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
Is it only me who can't add a new discussion to these two groups as I can only see ' New Event' button ?
Billing cycle 7th

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @fabyon Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have contacted our Forum host to see what's going on here, however I was able to create a new discussion by clicking on "all discussions" followed by the "new discussion" tab on the right side of the page.
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    @fabyon. I see the same issue as you, but if you navigate into one of the existing discussions, you can add a new discussion from there. Strange, but true.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Jorge M. said:

@fabyon Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have contacted our Forum host to see what's going on here, however I was able to create a new discussion by clicking on "all discussions" followed by the "new discussion" tab on the right side of the page.

I did that and no button appears only 'new event' one :(
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭

@fabyon. I see the same issue as you, but if you navigate into one of the existing discussions, you can add a new discussion from there. Strange, but true.

I'll check that later thank you, just starting to have a migraine so need to get off the monitor. Thanks for your help :D
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @fabyon You should have no issues now in creating a new discussion within the groups :+1: