Like the new layout of the forum but what's with CENTERING everything ?

Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
I like the fact that some stuff is more intuitive to find, the buttons, the 'breadcrumbs' on top of the screen (at last) and a few changes that makes the forum look better, BUT the text centering makes it a real pain to read posts. It should be formatted on the left as per standard. It makes the forum look very unprofessional.
Billing cycle 7th

Comments

• 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Agreed, @fabyon, someone updated the site in haste. Centring post text is bizarre, and, well, wrong.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    i must have missed that as the forum just looks normal to me
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    edited October 2015 #4
    Hey guys,

Yup, we had some issues with the new layout and will be tweaking things out for the next upcoming days, sorry about any confusion and inconvenience on your end.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    No prob I know how this forum can be a pain to alter with CSS, good luck in fixing it :D
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    I know that ads offering the latest handset are important but couldn't they put them just after the 'new discussion' button and small menu and before the Facebook, twitter, Wblog banner ?
    Billing cycle 7th
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 207FreedomPop Newbie
    It's very frustrating for the UK users to see attractive offers for handsets, which are presumably for US users only.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    Sorry guys :/ we are looking into expanding our forum in the near future which will allow more separation between UK and US, till then we appreciate your patience as we are looking to make your experience with us an even greater one :)