Free calls between FP friends. Working for me.

3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
Contrary to responses from two FP support people (who I won't name and shame), my experience thus far has been that all calls and texts between FP friends have NOT reduced our call and text balances.

As of yesterday, we now have five SIMs in use in our home. We have sent plenty of texts between us and also made a few calls, and none of these calls and texts have reduced anyone's balances. Only calls and texts to non-FP people have had any effect.

Here are the details from my balance summary and usage details:

Outgoing calls: 24
Remaining balance: 193 minutes

Outgoing texts: 85
Remaining balance: 187

17 calls to family members have not reduced my minutes balance.
72 texts to family members have not reduced my text balance.

Is it just us?
Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Go on, 'fess up did you get a special dispense from Stephen the CEO ? LOL
    Billing cycle 7th
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Seems that way. As it happens, he DID respond to one of my feedback emails with a positive comment. I subsequently cc-ed him on a couple of more controversial, nit-picking feedback emails, at which point he probably added me to his spam filter. Fair enough. ;-)
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭

Seems that way. As it happens, he DID respond to one of my feedback emails with a positive comment. I subsequently cc-ed him on a couple of more controversial, nit-picking feedback emails, at which point he probably added me to his spam filter. Fair enough. ;-)

Thank you I needed that, it made laugh out loud for real ! :D
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    You two should exchange numbers via PM and send texts and calls between and see if both of you have the free FP connections or just one of you has it. It might just be for UK members.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs