Charges for expensive numbers

zerozero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
Hello

Are the charges for calling 070, 0843, 0844, 0845, 0870, 0871 and 09 numbers detailed anywhere?

Are any of these included in the free minutes (if one is using the completely free plan)?

Answers

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Someone else asked that before and if I remember correctly it either uses your minutes up for some of them or stop you from making the call altogether (I believe more likely to be 09 numbers in this case). So mobile numbers, landlines in the UK and 08 free numbers are included but you'll be using your allocated minutes instead of being charged extra. By the way once you've used up your minutes or texts for the billing cycle that's it....you can't make anymore unless you upgrade to another plan with a higher minutes and texts allowance. You can't do pay as you go for calls or texts, only with data. I went through terms and conditions but couldn't find a section about what calls are excluded or included. To clarify you could always ring support on this number 01138 870 823.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • zerozero Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    OK, so basically, whatever numbers I call, it may or may not go through, but either way I won't be charged more than what was agreed?
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    The only thing they charge you is data if you go over your limit as far as I know. But again ring them up to make sure ;)
    Billing cycle 7th