Can not call out today moto g

nigel610nigel610 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Seems that I can not make any calls today even over wifi

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Have you resynched the messaging app ?
    Billing cycle 7th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Same here, can't make or receive calls but internet is fine.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Well I just tried ringing my landline using both Data and Wi-Fi: it redirects me to premium voice ( I signed up for it ). So I'm sorry Nigel610 it's not you; it must be a glitch at their end. Maybe a STATUS page if their VoIP servers are experiencing difficulties would be a nice touch ? @Jorge M.
    Billing cycle 7th
    I've started a thread about this issue hopefully they will introduce a service status page in the near future...
    Billing cycle 7th
    Ive emailed support.
    I get redirected to premium voice service only whilst using wi-fi if I'm on data it tells me that I've got a data error, so would be useless if I were to go out and about. :(
    Billing cycle 7th
    fabyon said:

I get redirected to premium voice service only whilst using wi-fi if I'm on data it tells me that I've got a data error, so would be useless if I were to go out and about. :(

Can you get incoming calls? I can't unless I use the sim card number.
    John. said:

fabyon said:

Can you get incoming calls? I can't unless I use the sim card number.
    I haven't tried I'm assuming if I can't make the calls out then I can't receive them either, I'll check with my carer's mobile later.
    Billing cycle 7th
    Been off all day for me, well was working before 8am and noticed it was off by mid morning. I thought it was strange that data was working fine.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    edited October 2015 #11
    Hey guys I apologize for the delay, I can confirm that our dev. team is looking into this.

**I have just received an update that the issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues, thanks :+1:
    Yes, support just emailed and I can confirm it's now working for me.
    Just checked working for me too on both calling and receiving over Wi-Fi/HSPA, thank you
    Billing cycle 7th
  • BuryBury Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I had a problem most of the day with no incoming calls. Then outgoing stopped working for a time. This evening all is OK again. Service Status page would be useful.
    edited November 2015 #15
    Can't ring out again, sometimes get a error message sometimes it rings but the phone I'm running didn't ring out

Edit: seems to be working again now.
    Post edited by 1stJohn Arkley on
  • TrailboyTrailboy Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Can't ring out today. 'There was an error placing your call' error message

Moto g first generation.
  • MoneylenderMoneylender Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Got my new SIM this morning and cant make calls. Can text and data are all ok. I see from this forum its ongoing problem with Moto G, hope it gets sorted soon or have I wasted my money?

Got my new SIM this morning and cant make calls. Can text and data are all ok. I see from this forum its ongoing problem with Moto G, hope it gets sorted soon or have I wasted my money?

They actually had an outage at their end for nearly 20 hours, I have a Moto G Lte first Gen and it's working fine. If you get a pop-up saying there's an error with the phone number it's usually their VoIP servers playing up.

It should work now, to be on the safe side just resynch the app over WiFi and check if you can make calls.

Billing cycle 7th
    Basically they had two outages on October 26th which lasted a few hours and yesterday evening Nov 1st which seemed to have been solved by this afternoon at around 16.30.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • MoneylenderMoneylender Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for that. you are dead right all seems fine now. lets see how we go with it.