FreedompPop Service Status Page Request (UK)

Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
I've noticed from a current thread that some of us can't make calls today, with either wifi/data, so there's a probably a downtime or technical glitch with FP VoIP servers.

It's understandable that despite the best intentions things can go wrong however, it would be great if you we could have a Service Status Page on Freedompop's website; most communication and entertainment companies have such pages, namely Sky.

It helps us to be aware that the problem is not at our end thus avoiding going crazy trying to resynch the app etc.. It also shows that Freedompop is aware of the issue and working on it, while giving their customers updates. Basically it looks professional and it's a very useful feature.

Would anyone like to see a Status page ? Please, reply to this thread to show your interest. Thank you ! :D
Billing cycle 7th

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If we had that it would have saved me resetting my phone, yet again!
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • salvadorfreemansonsalvadorfreemanson Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I spent a while fiddling about with my phone, eventually used my PAYG SIM.
    Just when I was thinking I could ditch it and inform all my contacts I've changed number.
    Well, it's still beta.
  • BuryBury Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I agree. Spent a few hours today rebooting. deleting, reinstalling writing an e mail, considering ditching FP! Service Status page is a great idea.
  • Alex WalesAlex Wales Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    +1
    :-)
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    edited October 2015 #6
    @fabyon Thanks for your suggestion, I was able to relay this to our dev team and it does appear that this will be on the roadmap to be implemented on our end :)
    Post edited by Jorge on
  • uktaximanuktaximan Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Think this is a very good idea.!!!!!
  • cagstercagster Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Messenging down. Select sync in app and it would sync. :-(
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I'm getting a bit of a delay but seems to be working
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • gnfgnf Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie
    Great idea! Then I could add it as a browser widget on my desktop.