1 month anniversary for me

ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
im on my last day of my 1000 mins, 1000 txts & 1GB of data (free for the first 10.000 sign ups)
i start on the free plan tomorrow i can see it working out for me as i only used 0 mins, 63 txts & less than 200mb of data
ive got over 1.2GB of data left if anyone would like some?
jason ritson 1st
andrea ritson 6th
adam ritson 12th

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I have data too but no one seems to want it. I runs out either today or tomorrow depending where I look
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • MrXTMrXT Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
    I see this as an abuse of service really. I think the purpose of this function is to give that data over to family and friends not ask on the freedompop forum who would like some then give it to random people over the internet.

If this keeps up they may well stop allowing you to do this in the future.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If that was the case why would freedompop staff start a thread to share email addresses??
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015 #5
    i just ended up giving it away to my freedompop friends from the list in the friends group
    (i would have rather give it to people out of the uk thread than random people out of the friends group)

edit
    it looks like i can onlt share 500mb as my browser locks up if i try to share more
    Post edited by ritson on
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • cagstercagster Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015 #6
    You can only share 500mb and separately can receive max 500mb per month I believe. I thought I read somewhere there was free data roll over for the first month, might only be if you selected the option - anyway you can tell us tomorrow if thats the case :-)

@John - probably more demand than supply of data next cycle(s) as those on free tarrifs have less MB to start out with
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/5422/tips-tricks-of-the-freedom-friends-get-an-exrta-500-mb-a-month-the-limitation-of-gifting/p1

Here is the limitations, of the us group, I am pretty certain the same rules apply. You can give away, a max of 500mbs a month--->>> 20mbs x 25 friends, 50mbs x 10 friend or 100mbs x 5 friends. You have to make sure when you gift, you make it count. You can only gift to one person, 1 time per month. So you can give 20mbs or 100mbs, but only once per month.

I have around 700 freedom friends on a few of my accounts, and each month I am randomly gifted data. Usually comes out to another 500mbs maxed. Never had any of them spam my email address.

Share away, and enjoy your Free Data!!!!

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015 #8
    John. said:

If that was the case why would freedompop staff start a thread to share email addresses??

@John. I believe you are correct. At this stage of the game, I suspect FP just wants to get its brand out there and known for good. After all, as you say, it was THEY who started the FP Friends thread.

@MrXT, since Christmas is coming, if you send me your email address via your FP mailbox, I'll gift you some data. :)
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrXT The CEO himself is cool with sharing data and is a member of one of the three major friend pools.