Why my complaint/post still not appeared

imbloodyskintagainimbloodyskintagain Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
My new sim only lasted about 10 days before stop working, support sent one email reply, I reply to it and heard nothing back, still sat here not being able to make calls or texts even though got 70minutes left.

Not impressed so far, lets see if this post actually makes it to the forum eh ????????????

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    How much data have you got left according to your account on their website when you log in ?
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    @imbloodyskintagain I took a look into your account and it does appear that you reached your data allotment for the month. You had used 310mb out of your 313mb of your recent billing cycle. Once having reached your data limit, the service is suspended until more data has been added or top-ups enabled. When you disable the Automatic Top-Up feature your account will be suspended when you reach the top-up threshold. However, if you exceed your free data allotment in a single session, your account may switch to pay-as-you-go mode. Note that data usage reporting may be delayed by up to three hours. Our system suspends activity if you are within 100MB of your monthly data allotment and your account has a credit balance of less than $2. Additionally, you can select FreedomPop Usage Alerts from our Services page to receive alerts when you are approaching the end of your allotment of free data.

Although you may have minutes left under your account, our service runs off data which is why your calling and texting will not work outside of WiFi. Your plan service is scheduled to reset on 10/30.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. just to confirm. If the account is suspended due to reaching one's limit of data then we can still use the allocated text and calls using Wi-fi ?

Reason I'm asking is because under the Terms and Conditions, how I understood it that once the account is suspended then you can't make calls or texts through either route wi-fi or Data (3G/4G).....
    Billing cycle 7th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015 #5
    Disabling when there is 100mb left is a bit off, when in standard for we only get 200mb.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
    edited October 2015 #6
    John. said:

Disabling when there is 100mb left is a bit off, when in standard for we only get 200mb.

I think Jorge was quoting from the American side, old habits and all that... in our UK Terms & Conditions it's 20MB within the limit, so 180MB is when they try to auto-popup by a fiver if no credits are present on the account. Obviously I wouldn't sail too close to the wind with that one.

"In any billing month that your usage is within 20mb of your Monthly Plan broadband data allotment limit, your FreedomPop Account will be charged the automatic top-up amount using the registered payment method associated with your FreedomPop Account"
    http://uk.freedompop.com/service_plan_terms.htm
    Post edited by Fabrizio Martellucci on
    Billing cycle 7th