Billing Cycle - Freedompop Messenger App or Web Site correct ?

cagstercagster Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
Hi - The days remaining in cycle differ by 2 days between the Freedompop (Messenger) App and the Account details on the Web Site - does anyone know whats correct (assume its the web site) ?

Anyone else having this - would be good to know the start date of my next period.

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the website is the accurate one, I still don't understand the discrepancy between the two, it comes across as sloppy to be honest.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015 #3
    On mine the web has said 0 days left and app 1 days left for the last 2 days..
    So now I dunno when mine runs out.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • cagstercagster Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Fabyon sums it up nicely.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    If days are stuck at 0 or 1 for more than 24 hours, check billing to be sure there is not a problem for them to reset the cycle. Yes, even the free accounts get hung up by billing issues.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
    It doesn't appear a robust system at all, in IT, properly coded systems do not get stuck!
    edited October 2015 #7
    Mine has just reset within the last few hours. So it seems the app is closest to being correct
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    I know mine is the 7th of each month because that's when they reset my billing cycle as my sim was so late in arriving so anything I want to change I know i need do it on the 5th-6th...
    Billing cycle 7th
  • BuryBury Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I have 4 days left on app and 3 on website. It's like nailing fog to a wall tying fp down!
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,348FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    On mine I see the one day offset. At end of day 1 on app and end of day 0 on website, the account of mine recycled. I think that was the one that cycled on the 16th at 8:13 pm. So every 8:13 my day count would change. Some days have lag in reporting so might be a few minutes later on some days.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 244FreedomPop Newbie
    My app says 20 days remaining, which is incorrect. The web site says 13 which is about right. Big discrepancy...
    4 days in to my second month and the app and the web days remaining are widening. Started of a day now 3 days difference. Odd thing is the web seems right this time.
    I'm starting to think rather than 30 days its going to be a calendar month.
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 244FreedomPop Newbie
    4 days later, and the app still says 20 days remaining. The Data left, Texts left, minutes left seem correct on the app, but the days remaining hasn't changed in 4 days. Go with the web site....
    Agree the web is right, the app still says 3 days remaining whereas it's actually 29, don't think much of the tech and lack of testing
  • David GriggsDavid Griggs Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    I raised this problem with freedompop, both mine are now the same.
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    I also fed back this issue to the FP feedback email address. Nothing changed, my dates are still one day adrift, as are the other four phones currently being used in my household. No biggie, the website version is correct.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • 3rd Start - Brian Heslop3rd Start - Brian Heslop Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    Just crossed cycle end / start. To complicate matters the reset doesn't happen at midnight UK time, but during the day, didn't manage to work out when it actually happened.