does someone else have my sons number?

ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in Account Help #1
my son has only sent 1 txt in 3 week
but he has lots of international calls on his phone hes getting calls from pakistan & malaysia

[img]http://s4.postimg.org/wk9lig74d/Screenshot_2015_10_30_15_51_04_1.png[/img]
jason ritson 1st
andrea ritson 6th
adam ritson 12th

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    It seems his number has been added to a list somehow, very strange ! Unless the number on the SIM is a recycled number from Three ? Just speculating here.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    i hope i dont have to get him a new sim as it took me half a hour to cycle through till i found the one he has now (easy number to remember)
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @ritson It does appear that this issue is out of our hands since we have no control of who contacts your number. What we can offer is to provide you with a new number even though you have stated your previous number was easy to remember :/ Please let us know and if you choose to do so then please PM @Karina Magana and she will refund you the charge for a new number :+1:
    @Jorge M that would be great ill see if anyone trys to call him today if they do ill order him a new number thanks ;)
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You could test if it's the freedompop number or the sim number by turning data off for the day, if they are that regular.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
    edited November 2015 #7
    i just orderd a new sim this morning as it was only £1.99 the numbers not as good but its ok
    edit
    no calls today but he got several yesterday & the day before that i know off since he told me he was getting them
    if everythings ok im going to try & get my wife to give up on windows phones & get a moto g & give up her £30 a month contract with o2 & have this new sim
    Post edited by ritson on
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th