[Off Topic] Fundraising for charity

Chris PritchardChris Pritchard Posts: 90FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
I'm fundraising for @noahsarkcharity on @JustGiving. Please #sponsorme & RT. Text XTRA55 £5 to 70070 or visit Just-Giving @ https://www.justgiving.com/ExtraLife2015 #ExtraLife

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm on a mission to save kids through video games, and I need your help.

My local Children's Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their situations. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On November 7th, 2015, I'll be participating in this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds from video games to board games and tabletop RPG's! It's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support my efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

Last year, Extra Life raised more than 3 million pounds to save kids, but in 2015 our goals, just like the needs of the kids we serve, are much, much higher.

I can't do this without your help. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click the "Donate" button on this page, or send a text message to 70070 with the code: XTRA55 £5.

Thank you for caring for our kids!

*****************************************************************************************

Play Games, Heal Kids.

On an Autumn Saturday each year since 2008, tens of thousands of gamers have joined together to save the lives of local kids in a celebration of gaming culture that we call Extra Life. From console games to tabletop RPG's to even lawn sports, Extra Life gives people that love to play a chance to do what they love to save lives and make a difference.

Originally designed as a 24-hour marathon of gaming, Extra Life has evolved to mean different things to different people (though most of our participants still attempt the marathon).

To participate you need only sign up (free) and gather the support of your friends and family through tax-deductible donations to your local Childreans Hospital. Then on Saturday, November 7, 2015 (or any day that works for you!) play any game(s) you want on any platform(s) that you want with anyone you want for as long as you want.

The proceeds from Extra Life stay where they're raised to support children's hospitals.

Since 2008, our incredible players have raised more than 10 million dollars, and this year, on November 7, 2014 we believe they will outdo themselves yet again.

With your help we can set a new record and save so many more kids!

WHEN: November 7th, 2015 @ 8am (GMT)

WHERE:

https://gaming.youtube.com/user/cpritcharduk

GAME/PLATFORM:

PC - Final Fantasy XIV, RIFT, Archeage, Everquest Landmark.

PS4: Destiny, Fifa 16

Xbox-One (Twitch Stream only): Titanfall, Halo 5

More TBC closer to the date

HOW IT WORKS: Simply sponsor my efforts to complete a 24 hour Gaming Marathon. You can make a monthly pledge or a one-time gift.

WHO IT BENEFITS: The Noah's Ark Childrens Hospital in Cardiff
#TalkIsCheapUK