How does sharing data work when you have multiple sims on one email

salvadorfreemansonsalvadorfreemanson Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
I have two SIMs on my email address, for my son and myselfl My wife got hers on her own email (but my bank card).
I'm wondering how data sharing will work between my SIM and my sons, as they are both on the same email.

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to know too as I have three SIMs under my account. I have the feeling that you can't move the data between the SIMs you own but that's me speculating.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • cagstercagster Posts: 169FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Id like to know too - I assumed you cannot do this so I ordered my 2nd sim from a different email address to the 1st one
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. It appears that accounts set up with the same bank card cannot share data. :-(
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
    It's not the bank card, i have 2 sims, different email address, same card and can and have gifted between the two.
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    That's odd then. I set up a SIM for one of my kids with my son's email address but MY bank card for funding, and neither of us can see each other, even though we have both invited each other to connect as FP friends. It seems to think we are one and the same person.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • T166errFreeT166errFree Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    ive recently had a similar thing.
    two sims on one account, first one set up is main account, second one is an additional account where it didnt get friends benefits, couldnt give or receive data. i signed in, highlighted the second account and gave data to a friend, it was deducted from the main account and not the one i was viewing. once they are on the same email address there is nothing you can do to separate them either, ive already asked. you can however deactivate the second sim but make sure you request the correct number to be cancelled !
    edited November 2015 #8
    @kelvin The strange thing was that my second account with a different email but same address and bank card automatically had the other 1st account linked as a friend without me sending any requests. I checked my orignal account just to ensure I hadn't sent a request and had a senior moment and can see no incoming friend request or acceptance on either the home page or the sent friend request page. ill double check from laptop tomorrow but as I said I'm sure these were linked automatically by FP and not myself which I was surprised about.