Can't receive text or sync on data but can send text any ideas?

SteveGSteveG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

Trying to set up on a moto e 2nd gen. App will sync on WiFi but not on data. Can send and receive texts on Wifi but only send on data, texts are not received on data but delivered when WiFi reconnects. I can make and receive calls when on data but not sure if that is the premium voice kicking in.

Any ideas, have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but no difference?

Thanks

Steve

Answers

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Uninstall the messaging app and re-install it. If that doesn't help download push notifination fixer no root from the app store, make sure both intervals are set to 5 and click apply.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • SteveGSteveG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Ryan, tried a reinstall (again), tried the notification fixer no root, still not getting texts when on data. Then tried installing FreedomPop messaging after the notification fixer, still did not work.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Steve
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015 #4
    Hrmm, try a prl and profile update. Also try using the sync account data button in the app. If that doesn't work then your account may need to be reset.

*edit*
    Oh crap I just realized you are a uk user. I have no experience with that part of the service. Sorry for wasting your time.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • Terry MooreTerry Moore Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie
    @SteveG - I had the same problem w/ texts not coming back to me, although my recipients received my texts. I fixed the problem by going to (lower right-hand corner on LG F3) System settings > Apps > swipe over to All (not Running) > Google Play services > click on Show notifications

Then, I clicked on the same setting for Google Play Store

Now, my texts are coming in but push notifications are still very intermittent.\, sometimes working, sometimes not.
    Hope this helps.