Updated, sorted, and sanitised FP friends list

3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
For those still unaware, UK users can start each month with 400MB of data, and then push it up to 600MB by receiving data from FP friends. I have just sanitised the list and given instructions on how to use it, here: https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/9898/post-your-account-email-addresses-here-updated-10-23-15/p9. If you can't access it, you'll need to join the FP Friends Group. Enjoy!
Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3

Comments

• David GriggsDavid Griggs Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, could you add me [email protected] - Thanks
  • nige182nige182 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for posting, my membership to the FP friends group is now pending approval. Finding 200MB is just about enough for my needs so boosting to 400MB will be a nice buffer :)
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015 #4

Hi, could you add me [email protected] - Thanks

@David Griggs, oh no!! You've just posted your email address on a public forum. The FP Friends Group is a private space, so the email addresses aren't visible to bots and the like. You need to join the group and post your email address there.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • nige182nige182 Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited November 2015 #5
    Scratch my previous comment, I am now a member of that group. It appears it can take a while to get into the group, so explore the rest of the forum, maybe give it a day or two and you should be good to go.
  • Claudio AngioneClaudio Angione Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I was accepted in the group, but I still have no access to it