What happens if a SIM is never activated

SolomonSolomon Posts: 207FreedomPop Newbie
My second FP SIM arrived while I was away and my mum threw it out as "junk mail". (I have already said that FP should use more discreet packaging).
So the SIM has never been activated.
I guess I'll just downgrade all the options to the zero priced ones and leave it at that, since there should be no more to pay. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to pool the data allowance with my first SIM.
I wonder whether there are any cons with this arrangement, or should I delete the account? One problem is that the "delete account" button appears to delete all (both) accounts, and I don't want to do that.

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Just ask support to cancel that sim from your account as it's no longer in your possession, they'll be able to make that sim void at their end.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • David GriggsDavid Griggs Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    Go to My Account - Account Settings - Deactivate
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    Definitely cancel it. If you have subscribed for any services, you'll still be paying.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 207FreedomPop Newbie
    I had wondered whether it would be possible to somehow use the 200 MB that will otherwise go down the drain, as a way of at least getting something in return for the outlay. Of course I will have to made sure that all the optional charges are de-activated and stay de-activated.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Did you ask support to send you a replacement ? So the initial outlay will go towards the replacement, you won't feel out of pocket then.
    Billing cycle 7th