Calls from unknown overseas numbers?

3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
Has anyone else been receiving occasional calls from unknown numbers in random countries? This has happened twice to one of my kids in the past week, and today my wife's phone started ringing while the name "Henry" something or other was displayed on her screen, but she doesn't have a phone contact named Henry. Odd, odd, odd.
Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    They use automatic diallers so they randomly generate numbers, once you pick the phone call up, you get put on a 'suckers' list unfortunately. The calls increase after that as those lists are past between companies from abroad. So it's best to ignore them so that their software believe it's an inactive number or a dud.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015 #3
    my son got a load of calls from pakistan, indonesia & malaysia but it only happened for a couple of days then stopped

hes had none since (as far as i know hes put a lock on his phone so i cant see now)

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/12680/does-someone-else-have-my-sons-number#latest
    Post edited by ritson on
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th