No Phone number?

1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
New problem, my original sim that I've been using for a couple of months..... all of a sudden today says I have no phone number registered get one now.
I have one I like just let me keep that!
Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Is this because they played with your sim to enable 4G ? Should I be worried it could happen in my sim ? :(
    Billing cycle 7th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015 #3
    John. said:

New problem, my original sim that I've been using for a couple of months..... all of a sudden today says I have no phone number registered get one now.

Support says it was to do with the 4G. They've now put the old number on the new sim and I've had to pick a new number for the old Sim...... Yes I'm confused too :open_mouth:
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    John. said:

John. said:

Support says it was to do with the 4G. They've now put the old number on the new sim and I've had to pick a new number for the old Sim...... Yes I'm confused too :open_mouth:
    Blimey surely they could have sent you a new sim with your number attached to it. The beauty of having the two numbers system ( one you pick and the other one on the sim ) is the portability so that they just attach your freedompop number to any sim.

I have the feeling it's becoming a three way conversation you, fp and x-mobility for technical glitches. :(
    Billing cycle 7th