Data gifted fronm wrong SIM

SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
Like mjany people here, I have two SIMs on my account.
One sim was coming up to the end of the billing cycle with lots of data still available (i had been out of the country). So I gifted plenty. Now I've just logged on, and find that all the gift data was taken from the SIM that still has three weeks to go and only 400 mb of data. I'm down to 45 mb on that one!

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    If it let's me I'll gift you some, I might be on my limit to, not sure. Pm me your email and I'll try.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • David GriggsDavid Griggs Posts: 46FreedomPop Newbie
    Just PM & I will gift you 50mb.
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks guys, I'll PM.
    But I'm interested to know how the system works so I dodn't do it again.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Just pm me your email and I'll give you MB
    Billing cycle 7th
  • lassoed2576@hotmail.com[email protected] Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    from what I have been told if you have 2 items on one email address the last item you added will be the one doing the gifting only way to prevent it is to put them on separate emails I believe... You might get with customer service and have them make the old one dominate not for sure......
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    @[email protected].com, I have just tested it. Only the primary/original SIM can give and receive data. As a result, I haven't yet been able to work out why it's in any way beneficial having a second SIM on the same account.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    The assorted data transfers turned out to be completely useless. When I landed, the account was inactive. No idea why. In any case I had a second FP SIM waiting for me at home, but I wanted to make a couple of phone calls from the airport,

I'm rapidly coming round to the idea that FP is to much hassle.