3 47

Comments

• Douglas ChungDouglas Chung Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
    Fixed I had to pay the bill as I stopped Automatic Top-up
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    You shouldn't need to have Automatic Top-up enabled. If you use all your mobile data, your account should be locked until the end of day 0, after which it should reset again with your new monthly cycle. If it hasn't done that, you should contact support and ask them to reset your account.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    mine does it every month but in another thread someone said its because of using debit cards instead of credit cards
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • 3rd start - Kelvin Hill3rd start - Kelvin Hill Posts: 221FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    @ritson, I haven't experienced that personally. I have three SIMs billed to my credit card and another three to my debit card. At present, I am paying for Premium Voice for each SIM (nothing else), and each account rolls over at the end of its respective billing cycle as expected.

Having said all that, I have mentioned before that some phones and SIM cards/accounts seem to have inexplicable conflicts, as borne out by some of the issues reported on this forum.

One of my kids has a Motorola Moto G and she was unable to receive calls or texts when on mobile data only, i.e., when no WiFi was available. I reported the issue to Support, but got nowhere.

In the end, I swapped her SIM with one of my other kids, just to confirm the issue persisted across phones, but it DIDN'T. The SIM that wasn't working in her Moto G worked just fine in a different model, and the SIM from the other model worked just fine in her Moto G. Problem resolved but not explained.

So, if you're having problems and the Support department can't/won't help, your best bet might be to get your hands on another SIM.
    Monthly billing cycle starts on day 3
    It back on bit not it says i cant call any numbers.
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
    Thank u.
    Ive fixed it.
    Backed up by Message Sync app, then cleared data & stopped app.
    Opened FP app again.
    Works
    DC™
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
    Well i dont know how to back up message on FP
    DC

1 0
    2 6