account suspended billing error?

19nbg7119nbg71 Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie
card has not expired,money in the bank,successful payments have been taken prior to this...could a mod please take a look at my account please :+1:
just to add if it helps...the phone app is one day out from the website account..ta
regards karl

Best Answer

Answers

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,333FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the app has last day as day 1 before cycle
    The website has a day 0 just before cycle.
    I've complained in 2014 about the inconsistency, I see no one has addressed that issue even yet.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    my account is suspended every month but i just have to put my "debit card" details in again
    in another thread someone said its because of using "debit cards" instead of a credit card & the suggestion way to use a pre pay card if you dont have a credit card (i dont)
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • 19nbg7119nbg71 Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie
    well it seems to of been rectified..i think an account reset was done
    as it was saying sim is already activated etc on my account...thanks to the elves on this one ;-)
  • Chris PritchardChris Pritchard Posts: 90FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    According to the FreedomPop T&C's, a Credit Card is required for reoccurring payments. However, I 'believe' this is an American thing as some Debit cards seem to be accepted and some declined (my Santander Visa Debit was declined, but a Pre-Paid MasterCard did work)
    #TalkIsCheapUK