No incoming calls

cdma62xcdma62x Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
Hey, guys. I have installed FP APP on my Android phone and used for a couple of months. Nothing wrong happens. Yesterday I installed FP APP on my iPod, guess what, there is no incoming call for my Android FP APP ever since. Every time I receive an incoming call, only iPod FP will ring. I try sync and reinstall FP on my Android phone, no helps.. I even delete the FP APP on my iPod, no rings still on my Android phone.. Helps!!..

Comments

• Hello @cdma62x

I would be glad to take a look at this for you, can you please send me a private message providing me with the account email that your phone is associated to.
  • cdma62xcdma62x Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Hey Karina. Thanks for your help. It still hasn't solved my problem though. What can I do.. :'( It's so not convenient.
  • iamnotspartacusiamnotspartacus Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Had the same problem with Window Phone apparently you need an Android phone with 4.4 or above for it to receive calls or text, any older version will not work,I tried it on an Android phone with Android 2.3 it didn't work.Reason being you need Freedompop messaging which is only supported on Android 4.0 and Iphone.Hoping it will be available for Window phone soon.
  • tekoteko Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    no incoming calls
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mattie MarkerMattie Marker Posts: 158FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭
    one hint for people using the FP app with the same number for more than one device.

in the FP app on android, go to three lines on left hand side - Settings - Call and incoming call preference. If you want one device to ring more than the other, you will need to select Premium voice for incoming calls, if not, then you will need to select FP app for incoming calls but you need data or wifi to make this happen.
  • drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    As Mattie Marker hinted, the Incoming Premium Voice setting is important.

If set to yes, then incoming calls are delivered in exactly the same way as conventional mobile phone voice calls. That means that only the phone with the FP SIM will ring.

If set to no, then calls are delivered as SIP VoIP over a data connection - Mobile data or Wi-Fi. FP, like most SIP Service providers, does support more than one client simultaneously registered with their server.