Can't make calls

Douglas ChungDouglas Chung Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
I can make calls using my FP ending 416.
It say i used up all voice premium for period
DC

1 0
2 6
3 47

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016 #2
    Are you using WiFi or mobile data ? If the latter then Three is having problems with their network which will make the app switch to voice signal but since their issue seems to be across the full spectrum ( voice and data ) of their network the app can't connect and gives you that error message. If you don't have premium voice I believe you'd get the same error message as the app can't switch to voice as opposed to VoIP.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Douglas ChungDouglas Chung Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
    Signal is full, and can't here most of the time. Only here hello. i dont think i have VP with my 500 call, 500 text & 2.5 data.

On wifi calls it say
    unable to complete request
    You have use all allowed voice premium for this period and unable to make calls. Try turning off WI-FI.
    OK
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭

Signal is full, and can't here most of the time. Only here hello. i dont think i have VP with my 500 call, 500 text & 2.5 data.

On wifi calls it say

unable to complete request

You have use all allowed voice premium for this period and unable to make calls. Try turning off WI-FI.

OK

I think you need to raise a ticket with support
    http://uk.freedompop.com/contact.htm
    Billing cycle 7th
  • zafar syedzafar syed Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I am unable to make a call regardless of if I am in wifi area or on mobile 3G network. I have S3 phone and does not have premium plan. I can receive calls and have no issue in receiving / sending text messages. please help
  • john templetonjohn templeton Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    not sure if this posted first time so here goes again,, Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the freedom pop app.. it worked for me,,
    Ive conctacted
    support
    http://uk.freedompop.com/contact.htm

they asked me
    What device are you using?
    What Freedompop Application you've installed?
    Are you using the application in making calls?

Does anyone know if you get VP with 500 plan still?
    I DON'T think i get Voice Premium VP
    but it say on my Account I Have it on my account
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
    hi have you tried re installing the freedom pop app it worked for me
    Hi Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the Freedom pop app ?..it worked for my iphone
    I think i got it to work, I had to set the bitrate on my Mote E 1 gen

Go to setting on FP app and turn the
    Code bitrate
    To 128 kbits/s
    The lower speed I can't call all Mobile and uses VP
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
    There is a FP m app update and settings r in it. I will make a note of them this time.
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
    I set mine at 64kbits/s and I get good call quality even on 3g/4g. The codecs can no longer be selected/deselected as that option has gone since last few app updates.
    Billing cycle 7th
    edited February 2016 #13
    If FP can fix it there is mobile internet (data connection) & less then 2/4 signal but it tell me no internet to make call. Text & internet is fine.
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
    I just want to correct my previous post the codecs are back in settings after the last update the other day.
    Billing cycle 7th