How to revert back to free plan?

Petr NemgPetr Nemg Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to revert back to free plan, as I do not use my allowance of 1GB at all. I cannot find it anywhere in the app or on web.
Why does it have to be so difficult?!

Best Answer

Answers

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I can't try because I'm already on the free plan but from memory you should get it from here . http://www.freedompop.com/acct_plan_details.htm
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016 #4
    When you get into your current plan details there's a downgrade link make sure you go through all the pop-up windows as there's a few of them confirming you really want to downgrade to the free plan. Agreed it should be easier and the free plan shown amongst the others.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Petr NemgPetr Nemg Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    @John. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it just shows the plan, but there is no way to switch to it. Under Accounts and My plans I see only empty page.
  • Hello @Petr Nemg

I would be glad to assist you, but I did notice notice that you have two SIMS. Can you please confirm which SIM account you would like to have downgraded?
  • Petr NemgPetr Nemg Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    @Karina Magana I would like to downgrade "Micro SIM Card" number 07400103040
  • Douglas ChungDouglas Chung Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
    I was charged 4.99 when I switched to the Free 200 Plan on the last day. I was sent the email too

Can you switch me to the Free 200 Plan and refund me.

Here is my ticket Question Reference # 160201-000176
    FP number ending 416

DC
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47