order failed

Louise PollardLouise Pollard Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
please can someone in admin look into these fails . order 41009627 phone numer ending in 190 is my main sim on my account and id like it removed..as its pointless ive not got the sim..im not gunna get the sim.. so i have a service i cant use
can admin please deactivate it and make my other number ending in 560 primary on my account
i believe im not the only person this is happening to atm.. ive tried calling support to no available help

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016 #2
    Just switch view when you log in and the other sim will show up as default. Once you login click on your name (top right hand corner ) a device list pop-up will show and click on switch view. This option will be available if you have signed up for both Sims with the same email.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Hello @Louise Pollard I have taken a look into your account and have gone ahead and cancelled the sub account in which was created with the failed order to avoid any future unwarranted charges. This may have been a factor of a dead funnel but I will relay to team to take a look. However, we currently are not able to completely remove the account from being present on your end but what @Fabyon stated is accurate and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have on your end. Hope all is well across the pond to both of you! :)
  • Louise PollardLouise Pollard Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie