I accidently threw away my two new sim cards

wordjusticewordjustice Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I accidently threw away my two new sim cards

please can u re-send?
if not please cancel both plans. thnx!

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016 #2
    Except a few admins, people on this forum can't access your account and those that can will ask you to contact them privately so that they can get more details from you in order to track down your account: it's quicker to phone them or email them at [email protected] or call +44 11 3887 0823 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm GMT.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @wordjustice I will be glad to take a look into this for you. Sorry about the delay.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @wordjustice I can confirm that your cancellation request has been processed. Sorry about losing these sims :/ but you can always join us and order some more! :+1:
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    It's not surprising. Freedompop use really daft packaging to send the sim cards. They look like junk flyers. My mum threw out two, because she thought they were just junk mail.
    It looks like this might be a bit of an issue for Freedompop - I wonder how many get thrown out like this. The marketing bods at FP must have believed they had a brainwave in combining advertising with postage - but who does it advertise to, just the postman!

To be fair, the customer service sent out replacement sims with now quibble. But then they deactivated the SIMS that I already had. Most probably that was a mistake, but I still haven't managed to get them reactivated.