Still haven't received my Global Virtual number!

Bang-On BuczkowskiBang-On Buczkowski Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 2016 in Account Help #1
Ordered 2 days ago but I have not received an email with my global virtual number. Have not received any other notification of this number as well. Payment was taken two days ago but I am not receiving the service paid for.
Post edited by Bang-On Buczkowski on

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016 #2
    I've replied to you on your other thread and tagged the forum Admins so that your grievance gets picked up.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Bang-On BuczkowskiBang-On Buczkowski Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Ordered 3 days ago now and I still have not received my global virtual number! I am being charged for it though!
    4 days now and still have not received the number or even a satisfactory response. Still waiting...........
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016 #5
    C'mon guys can someone look this up please, it's embarrassing now ! @Ali @Jorge M.
    I've tagged you on another thread this fp customer created about this. Paid for a virtual international number and hasn't received it.

@Bang-On Buczkowski have you logged in the website dasboard and see if the number shows when clicking on " my services " as your virtual number service would show up there, I'm assuming the number would be listed there, hopefully.
    Post edited by Fabrizio Martellucci on
    Billing cycle 7th
    Yes, that is the first thing I did. It is not showing.
    5 days now and support have emailed me saying I should try again ordering again and if I get charged they will refund me!! :o
    6 days now and Freedompop haven't resolved this, time to request a refund I think.
    7 days now and Freedompop haven't resolved this, I have requested a refund of my payment now.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Bang-On Buczkowski My apologies for lack of support on our end, we will be taking a look into this right now. @Fabyon Thank you for the tags.
    @Bang-On Buczkowski Could you please confirm the country you initially requested your virtual number to be from, our team has confirmed that this is a known issue and your thread has provided further insight into this. Our team is currently looking into providing a fix, we appreciate your patience through this process. I have also gone ahead and refunded the charge for the delay in support on my end.
    Can you let me know when this issue is fixed, please? @Jorge M. As I'm considering getting a virtual number for Montreal but I'm obviously put off from doing so at this stage because of this thread for now.
    Billing cycle 7th
    @Fabyon I will relay any info I receive on my end onto this thread :+1:
    @Jorge M. Thank you. The country is Thailand. I still want a virtual number.
    I have also just noticed I have been charged initial sign up fees twice! Please refund.
  • PompeyGloryPompeyGlory Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi

I have been waiting 2 weeks now and no response for exactly the same issue. Can someone please look into this?
    I was also advised to try doing again using my second sim and this didn't work either and to top it off I also set up the 300 minutes to Spain at the same time and this doesn't work either.
    So I have paid 3 times and got nothing!
    Thanks
    They advised me to try again and re-order! What sort of advice is that!! In addition I have been billed for sign up twice. Please refund me FreedomPop.
    I still haven't received my virtual number. FreedomPop please send it to me.
  • bukzinbukzin Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    Was this ever resolved? Any tips on making my order easier?