What does this message mean?

pc77pc77 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
When i go to downgrade i get this message ;
“By downgrading your plan, if you are on a trial, you will lose all additional minutes/messages/data. Any usage incurred above your new plan limits will incur additional charges.
We recommend you wait until your plan period is almost over so extra minutes/messages/data is not wasted and additional charges are avoided.“

Does this mean that if I've went over 200mb in my trial I'll get charged (trial had 3.5gb data, on 1 sim I've used 750mb and on another I've used 3gb)

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Just disable automatic topup.
    But as you've already gone over the free allowance, you won't be able you use the service until your cycle starts again.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    My understanding is that unless the plan is downgraded, at the end of the trial period the account will be charged the monthly fee even if auto top-up is disabled.

The original question remains without a clear answer.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016 #4
    Just make a note of when your billing cycle refreshes, and downgrade on day one or zero, hopefully one of the admins will comment on what day it's best to downgrade to avoid the charges.
    Billing cycle 7th