[EXPIRED] FreedomPop UK - 100% FREE SIM Card and Unlimited Data for the first month!

Ali Ali FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in Exclusive Deals #1
Post edited by FreedomPop on

Comments

• Todd VierlingTodd Vierling FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 23
    Ooh. I hope this means the unbundled Global SIM might be available again soon to U.S. customers.
  • marioncmarionc FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    but its not unlimited data as it says only an 1g would like unlimited data to that would be good
  • Andrejs ZileAndrejs Zile FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I do not understand how exactly this can be switched to free plan without extra cost? Can I downgrade as soon as I receive the sim, and I will not incur extra cost?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,371 admin
    @Andrejs Zile Yes, if you decide to downgrade at anytime please do so before the trial expires to avoid any charges :)
    You may always contact a Forum admin for assistance with downgrading requests :)
  • DENIS SETTEDENIS SETTE FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    i need to downgrade now 2/28/16
  • okayokay FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 35
    There should be a tiny little link under MY ACCOUNT | PLAN MANAGEMENT that will let you downgrade to a free account.

i need to downgrade now 2/28/16

Life's too short.
  • jimindenverjimindenver FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for the sims to get here. I have had Cricket for as long as they have been open...poof.

@DENIS SETTE Please send me a PM with the account email associated with your current downgrade request.
  • NAndrewsNAndrews FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    I just try to get a sim and it didn't except my card,but I can use it withe everything else,including my phone Three..??
  • DazzBazzDazzBazz FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    My card was declined too, says payment failed even though its free?
    Im really confused about how this works, it says 100% free trial, i dont mind paying after its just the activation isnt taking my card :/
  • MrXTMrXT FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 91
    DazzBazz said:

Im really confused about how this works, it says 100% free trial, i dont mind paying after its just the activation isnt taking my card :/

Could always give the pockit master card (prepay card) a try. Iv heard some users on the forum use this and it works fine.
    I only have visa debit card, could that be why?
  • LG F3LG F3 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    Anyway to have a UK Sim mailed to a non-UK address?
  • arnoarno FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    DazzBazz said:

My card was declined too, says payment failed even though its free?

Just bought a SIM for my junior. Transaction didn't go through on Chrome, went ok on Firefox.
    MrXT said:

Could always give the pockit master card (prepay card) a try. Iv heard some users on the forum use this and it works fine.

I was using prepaid Visa, it worked. Was charged £8.99 though. Will try to dispute it.
  • DGinUKDGinUK FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Ali said:

ping me a message if you want 100MB as i have 50GB burning a hole in my picket :)
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    DazzBazz said:

I only have visa debit card, could that be why?

@DazzBazz - Unfortunately FreedomPop doesn't guarantee Debit Cards will work. Some may, some may not. I also tried using a Visa Debit Card recently and was declined, but I tried a different card and it went through.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    LG F3 said:

Anyway to have a UK Sim mailed to a non-UK address?

@LG F3 - At this moment, UK Sim cards can only be sent to that region. However, You can purchase a Global Hotspot (which works in at least 25 countries, more coming soon).
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • heathersnameheathersname FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I too have been charged £4.99 because I didn't know I had to downgrade my account. In the settings it says I have no paid services but the money still came out. Not happy. How do I get it returned.
    @heathersname Please send me a PM containing your account email and I will be glad to further assist you with your current concern :)
  • chris mooneychris mooney FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Need help fixing phone so it will connect
  • fp150316fp150316 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    the link in the picture take you to a different 3GB data bonus offer - what is the correct link for the unlimited data offer ?
  • Jitrinee Chanphati Room 129Jitrinee Chanphati Room 129 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I have already received the sim card but still cant use it because when I was trying to activate the sim with my email address, it is shown that "Email address already in use"
    How could I activate it then?
  • Hayley MilburnHayley Milburn FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I ordered a sim card at the beginning of March and 1 month later it hadn't arrived, now I have moved house so delivery address is different and tracking my order says it's not even been shipped yet... What is going on?????
This discussion has been closed.