Account suspended due to bank card error, but I am on a £0.00 plan!

salvadorfreemansonsalvadorfreemanson Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
On the web site I now get a message that the account has been temproarily suspended and I need to update my bank card details.
In fact, following the numerous billing errors, I have removed the payment order to Freedompop. While the Freedompop helpline refunds the payment errors, it is a hassle and you have to keep your eye on the ball.
But given that I am on the basic plan, at £0.00, there shouldn't be any need to update my bank card details.
To cap it all, the two cards lined to this account were mistakenly de-activated by Freedompop two months ago and I have been trying to get them re-instated ever since.
So I was right to remove my credit card details.
I'm getting really pissed off with this outfit, which really seems to be run by a bunch of amateurs.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @salvadorfreemanson I am sorry to hear about your recent billing issues, however I can confirm you are under the free voice plan but do have Premium Voice service active. If you never intended this service to be active upon the ending of the free trial please let us know and we will be glad to make to appropriate changes :)
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    edited February 2016 #3
    I had downgraded the plan on the web site a long time ago!!!!
    It is very clearly set at £0.00

Unless it was for one of the cards that I never received (two cards got lost in the post, following which my existing cards were de-activated!!)
    I have informed the person who has been so far unable to re-instate the cards that have been deactivated two months ago.
    Post edited by Solomon on
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Solomon I have sent you a private message in order to gather some personal information, please check your forum inbox for my message :)
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    Looks like this problem has stumped both the assistants trying to sort it out