Data Rollover - £1.49 or £3.99?

Suzi FSuzi F Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
I'm considering purchasing the data rollover service, but in my account it mentions it twice, with two different prices. At first I thought one must rollover more per month, but from what I can see they both look exactly the same. They both say they're limited offers, both store up to 20GB of rollover data, and both rollover 500MB per month. Is there a typo somewhere?

I am positive when I signed up the £3.99 option wasn't there so it appears new to me, but I'm curious what difference it makes.

Comments

• Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Well spotted I honestly don't understand the difference in price maybe that's the new rate for newly joined and we have still the legacy price as 'veterans' ???
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Suzi FSuzi F Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    As soon as I signed up for the £1.49 data rollover the £3.99 option disappeared, so I think you're right! If they were actually different but didn't say as much, I'd expect a way to upgrade. It's odd that they both say they're limited offers, but it might have been a copy and paste job.
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to see if others can see both or only one of either ?
    Billing cycle 7th
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I see both, very strange.
    Someone in the know really needs to sort the website out, seen as that is the main and only shop window.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Alex WalesAlex Wales Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    I've seen both on my account too.
  • Douglas ChungDouglas Chung Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
    Is it
    FreedomPop Premier
    Access to our most popular services that maximize your FreedomPop value
    ROLLOVER UNUSED DATA, GET PREMIUM SUPPORT, SECURE ALL YOUR MOBILE DEVICES AND MORE!

Only £3.99/month – limited time offer
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47