Before posting please check the FAQ

Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Community Lounge #1
It only takes a few minutes and your query might be solved by just reading the [ Guide ] UK FAQ at the top of the UK section also do not add your queries to the FAQ thread, just create a new one after reading the FAQ if you still have questions.

Accounts/billing issues should be done either by phoning, emailing or raising a ticket ( all listed in the FAQ thread ), the forum mods are able to solve your queries but they will need extra infos from you making the whole thing lengthier.

I don't work for Freedompop and am always happy to help when I can but we seem to get a lot of queries that could be solved by just reading the FAQ.
Billing cycle 7th
Post edited by Fabrizio Martellucci on

Comments

• bagginsatseabagginsatsea Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I've wasted many hours getting a fix for my Wiley Fox Swift dual sim that suddenly stopped taking O2 card messages.

My son found discussion link showing I am not alone.

Another member found using US app in place of UK cleared the problem and it did.

I was going to dump the FP card altogether.
  • MickOMickO Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Usual problem with dual sims, is that the switch over from one provider to another, or using one providers data, and the other providers voice services isnt clean and gets confused. Check your APN's, often cause trouble if not correct. I would try to use the sim switching apps that come with dual sim phones like the WF, or download one or more from the Play store.
  • te harrisonte harrison Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Can someone help please I have an unlimited plan but still been told I'm out of international minutes even though I don't make international calls
    I have requested a PAC code 8 days ago & still no joy
  • Jonathan J.Jonathan J. Posts: 465 admin

Can someone help please I have an unlimited plan but still been told I'm out of international minutes even though I don't make international calls

I have requested a PAC code 8 days ago & still no joy

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn you are still awaiting a PAC code. I will be more than happy to assist you via Private Message.

-Jonathan J.
  • sixgaguesixgague Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    edited November 2016 #6
    Post edited by sixgague on
  • sixgaguesixgague Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

Hello,

I have been experiencing the same (although I do not have an unlimited plan), I am making calls to UK mobile phones and the automated response I am getting is that I have ran out of international minutes, when I am not making an international call.

Hope you are able to help.

Thanks
  • Susie SmithSusie Smith Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    It would be really helpful for newbies like myself, if the FAQ post could be updated. Someone flagged up that the links were all out of date 15 months ago...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.