I have been charged 4.99 £ in my billing overview for New Phone Number Fee

Dhvani LDhvani L Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I do not want any sims and would like to get a refund and also would like to cancel my account please. I do not want any more hidden deductions from my card.
I have just ordered a sim and there is too much hassle while opening this whole freedom pop account.
Can someone explain why was this not explained when I accidentally ordered different numbers.

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I just looked and it clearly says a new number is £4.99

"New Number for your Micro SIM Card
    Get a new number for your FreedomPop device. Choose from FreedomPop's nationwide footprint of numbers covering over 7,000 rate centers with approximately 35 million numbers in inventory.

Price: £4.99 per New Number"
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Dhvani LDhvani L Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi John,
    Thanks for replying,

I added other numbers because the page kept loading as '' Don't have a number yet, and If I want a new number , To choose one option and continue'' each time I added.
    Why did I get charged for this one number.
    Is it possible to cancel this sim , so that I can get a refund for 4.99 £.

Thanks, and Kind Regards,

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Dhvani L said:

Hi John,
    Thanks for replying,

I added other numbers because the page kept loading as '' Don't have a number yet, and If I want a new number , To choose one option and continue'' each time I added.
    Why did I get charged for this one number.
    Is it possible to cancel this sim , so that I can get a refund for 4.99 £.

Thanks, and Kind Regards,

I'm with you know, I lost my first number for a reason that takes too long to explain. Support said select a new number so I did, I never got charged. So I'd say you should get refunded if it was like my problem.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month