Plse sync my acct

CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
When I call out it seems to try dialing 2 times so when am talking to other person it still ringing from my phone and sometimes it makes my mobile crash. Never had this problem before until you reset my acct. Thing my ACCTS need to be synced. Also on my freedom app says have 1 Service premium for 8.99 dollars but I don't on other FreedomPop app does not say this. So I know at end month will try charge me that. Again think sync acct needed.

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    @Cleanliness I took a look into your account associated with the last four digits of your phone # 4339. All looks to be in good standing on our end, your Premium Voice service will be $1.99 and can confirm you installed our lasted update on the messaging app. Please make sure you have synched account data on your end through the menu tab within the messaging app.
  • CleanlinessCleanliness Posts: 68FreedomPop Newbie
    I have synced my end doesn't fix the problem it seems to be when am using WiFi only. Also there are 2 apps FreedomPop app and my FreedomPop app and this one says my services are 10.88 dollars 2 services 1g premium 8.99 and premium voice 1.99. When try cancel 1 g it takes me to other FreedomPop won't let me cancel as can't find services on that one.