Pls cancel the payment of

Lucacel MariusLucacel Marius Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Pls cancel the payment of the transaction 35333715 since i was on that free fees offer from https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/14198/freedompop-uk-100-free-sim-card-and-unlimited-data-for-the-first-month
Thanks!

Comments

• Lucacel MariusLucacel Marius Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I get an answer pls from the admins?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Lucacel Marius Please send me a private message containing the account email and the phone number associated with your current billing concern :)
    I sent you a pm but no reply
    can I get an answer pls?Or should I just ask my bank to cancel that?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Lucacel Marius Sorry about the delay, please check your forum inbox as I've replied to your message :)
  • Liam DagnallLiam Dagnall Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Why have I just been charged £8.99 after I signed up to a free trial please return payment
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭

Why have I just been charged £8.99 after I signed up to a free trial please return payment

The trial is for one month after (or just before) you have you cancel the premium services if you don't want to be charged for the preceding month
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Lee TemplemanLee Templeman Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Why has my account been suspended, yet you have taken payment, please refund all payments as i never signed up for a paid service, just the free service!
  • anwarahmaanwarahma Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi
    I bought monthly plan and I was suppose to get 1Gb data but I am getting 500mb data per month. I bought spare sim that was never used but you are taking payment for both sims. I hope it is mistake and can be corrected please advice
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin

Why has my account been suspended, yet you have taken payment, please refund all payments as i never signed up for a paid service, just the free service!

I will be sending you a private message in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please make sure to check your forum inbox for the message :)
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin
    anwarahma said:

Hi
    I bought monthly plan and I was suppose to get 1Gb data but I am getting 500mb data per month. I bought spare sim that was never used but you are taking payment for both sims. I hope it is mistake and can be corrected please advice

I will be sending you a private message in order to gather some personal information regarding your request. Please make sure to check your forum inbox for the message :)
  • Trang LamTrang Lam Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I did mistake to update my plan... so you charged me twice for a month . Can refund my money back ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.