Account suspended

Stephen LandStephen Land Posts: 54FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, downgraded to 100% free plan last night after trial, now account suspended due to billing error even though I have a credit card registered on my account. Can you help please.

Steve Land.

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    How much data have you got left. If it's ran out or low (20mb I think) you will be cut off until the start of your next cycle. Unless you do a £5 top up.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Stephen Land I was able to take a look into your account and all does look to be in good standing, if you still have any concerns please let us know :)
  • RichardsofficeRichardsoffice Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    I just had the same thing happen, but to just one of my three Sim's and yes I have loads of data, minuets, and texts left to use on this Sim. The precise message I'm getting is:- >>Your account has been temporarily suspended due to a billing error. To reinstate service, add a valid payment method to your Billing Settings<< So I have been and re-entered my credit Card info but am still getting the massage and can’t make calls from this sim only??? Any one got ant ideas?
  • RichardsofficeRichardsoffice Posts: 34FreedomPop Newbie
    OH! I had resubmitted my credit card details and was still locked, but then after an hour or so my Account is back again :)