I have one active account but don't want to activate the second SIM I have been sent

NeilENeilE Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I signed up for the trial on your website which was fine I have now received and activated the sim. All is working well.

But - I have a second SIM on a second trial which I signed up for since I thought the first had not registered. The account / email address is the same of the first. The second SIM is not showing up when I log in to your site, so how do I cancel the second trial please?

Kindest

Neil

Comments

• NeilENeilE Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi I have signed up on what I thought was the free plan but turns out to be a one month promotion for the £4.99 plan. I have read the instructions about downgrading but no links or buttons appear on my screen using My Account / Plans, there are options to upgrade but not downgrade. Please help.

Kindest

Neil
  • gnfgnf Posts: 64FreedomPop Newbie
    From the UK FAQ thread, pinned to the top of this forum...

Q) How do I change from a paid plan to the free plan?
    Thank you @Fabyon for this tip:
    Go to your dashboard > my account > plans
    Once there you'll see your current plan ( the one that shows first ) under the name of your plan there's a clickable link called ' details and plan management ' click on it.
    Once there just look for the link ' downgrade ' you'll be able to downgrade to the basic 200.
    Follow all the prompts as you'll probably need to confirm twice that you want to downgrade. 
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Also make sure you're logging in on a tablet or desktop as the mobile browsers might get a different format; if you must access the wensite through your mobile, you can force chrome to show you a desktop version of the fp website in settungs so that you can see the links to click on.
    Billing cycle 7th
    Thanks Fabyon. That all worked and I am now on the free plan. Please could you cancel my second order which I don't now need number 42625042
    Hi there, I have not installed or activated the SIM on line 07400 568013 order number as above.

Please cancel this immediately since I have another active account on your system.

Kind regards

Neil
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016 #7
    You can deactivate the sim on the other order but you better off contacting support ( email, phone or website link to raise a ticket are all in the thread FAQ [ guide ] )

It would be quicker as forum Admins will need to private message you to get more infos making the whole process long-winded. ( one of them is on vacation/holiday as well so you'll get a speedier service through the support routes mentioned earlier in my post )

I don't work for fp nor have access to account details.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    I would recommend not contacting anyone at FP about this. In my experience, they will de-activate the wrong one. Or both. And then send you a replacement. And then de-activate that. etc. Get the picture.
    Best just make sure it' s downgraded to Free, and don' t use it. Don't bin it, that way you can use it if your they de-activate the working one.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,386 admin
    @NeilE I apologize for the delay in reply from an Admin. We have gone ahead and cancelled the account you had previously requested above.