How do i change to the free plan?

Gov KalsiGov Kalsi Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I got the sim for free this week, it was a promo... And it was on the "premium 2gb" plan which is £11.99 p/m.

When i edited the plan, only two other options are available. The £4.99 p/m and the £8.99 p/m deal.

Where is the option to revert to the free plan? I want to go on this plan.

I can't find a way to do this, so can anyone point me in the right direction?

If that cannot be done, then I'll have no choice but to deactivate this account.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• Gov KalsiGov Kalsi Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I found a link after this question to downgrade it thanks.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    It should be clearer, it would same people having to ask and giving refunds.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • Babar SajjadBabar Sajjad Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Please downgrade me to free plan. Thanks
  • Babar SajjadBabar Sajjad Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello admin, please change my plan to free plan. Because I can't find anyway to do it online or any customer service number to downgrade my plan. Thanks
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @Babar Sajjad I can confirm that your account phone number ending in 9995 has been processed to be downgraded and the changes made will be reflected on your end on 4/02.
  • Stephen  James Stephen James Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I would like to know where and how I can downgrade to the free plan.
  • justinLjustinL Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    i would like to downgrade my plan to the free plan, but ive used 1.64gb of my current plan, and the downgrade page suggests i would incur charges for data used past the new limit. can i switch to the free plan safely without incurring charges given how much ive used already, and does the downgrade take away from earned data? also, is it possible to transfer accumulated rollover data to my current device, as my old device became useless when sprint stopped using wimax for 4g, and its been accumulating rollover data for some time. (freedom spot mifi 4082- free 500mb/month @12.06gb transfer to new franklin wireless r850, change plan on r850 to same as mifi, and terminate old plan) please contact if youre having trouble getting what im asking