Earned data not showing in account

notDavenotDave Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
What follows is a belated (a full calendar month) reply from Freedompop "support" when I inquired why the earned data from inviting friends wasn't showing on my phone. It shows on my account on Freedonpop's website as "Total Earned from Friends: 200 MB", but not on my phone.
========================
Response By Email (***** *.) (03/29/2016 02:35 AM)
Hello notDave,

Thank you for contacting FreedomPop UK's E-mail Support Team. My name is *****, and will be more than willing to help you out from this point.

It is unfortunate that you have not received your bonus data, however, the only maximum data that you can earn from Freedom Friends is only 50 MB. Also, you will only earn free data once your invitation was accepted, and your friends signs-up to FreedomPop.
========================
Did I blink and they changed the rules?
Also, this being a critical post of Freedompop, I'm half expecting it to be censored.

Comments

• 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You are meant to get 10mb per friend up to 20 friends. So total of 200mb plus the 200mb you get anyway.
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    it should show your extra 200MB from friends
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • notDavenotDave Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    John. said:

You are meant to get 10mb per friend up to 20 friends. So total of 200mb plus the 200mb you get anyway.

Yep, that's what it said in my account, but it's now been reset because they made an error and had a different email address on my phone setting.
  • notDavenotDave Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    It did show that, but not on my phone. It seems they put a .com email addy on my phone and on their website it was a .co.uk addy. This is why it didn't sync. I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's been one c*ck up after another since I joined Freedompop. This sort of service doesn't encourage non paying customers into becoming paying ones.