Why do Text Messages from FreedomPop Messenger take over 2 and a half hours to reach the recipient

tzc411tzc411 Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
I have just registered with FreedomPop for the basic 200 package. I can make and receive calls and receive Text Messages without problem. However, when I send a text message it appears to be sent successfully, but it is not received by the recipient for over 2 and a half hours.
I have sent messages to users on both O2 and T-Mobile, and both experience the same delay.
Can anyone explain why this might be occurring?

Answers

• recklesslife85recklesslife85 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Same issue, only started a few days ago. Tried everything from different phones to different OS (android and iOS) FreedomPop is pretty poor..
  • tzc411tzc411 Posts: 14FreedomPop Newbie
    Haven't made any changes to the phone or app, but today everything is fine - Texts only taking a few seconds to arrive.
  • dylanr7dylanr7 Posts: 43FreedomPop Newbie
    Texts are being delayed for me as well now, both ways.
  • PVinePVine Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem as well. This morning texts I was sending were pretty instant. But the ones I have sent this evening have yet to arrive. Why is it taking so long?!!
  • PVinePVine Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    Texts being sent to me are fine but the texts I am sending have not arrived yet.
  • 19nbg7119nbg71 Posts: 63FreedomPop Newbie
    as a low user, i now have only realized that texts are a 2hrs or so late aswell
  • 3rd Start - Brian Heslop3rd Start - Brian Heslop Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    I find they can go through straight away, but often take 15 mins to reach the recipients. I wonder if they back up somewhere.
  • 1stJohn Arkley1stJohn Arkley Posts: 392FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, never noticed it before but its one of them things you can easy miss
    Billing cycle starts ~ 1st of month