Data coming from one number, minutes from another

dezweb52dezweb52 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there,
I have two sim cards from FreedomPop, lets call them SIM1 and SIM2. I've installed SIM1 and downloaded the App, and I get my number registered as seen on the account page for SIM1.

Now, if I make some calls or texts, the minutes are deducted from the account for SIM1, however, if I use any data, its taken from the account for SIM2.

Its very confusing, and slightly irritating as it makes it difficult to keep track of minutes and data using the messenger app.

I'm wondering if there is anything I can do about this? Who can I contact to look at this, as it seems like a slight admin error...

Thanks for listening!

Comments

• ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    have you maybe had your first sim in your phone then put your second sim in with out syncing it????
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    Puzzling ! :(
    Billing cycle 7th
  • dezweb52dezweb52 Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Nope, I haven't even opened the second one yet as I thought I would get what the consensus is here first. I didn't want to **** things up even further.
    Nope, I haven't even opened the second one yet as I thought I would get what the consensus is here first. I didn't want to **** things up even further.
    Figured it, I must of logged in instead of using the sim card. Managed to get the sim card working and everything is all good. :)