When calling seems to ring twice

CleanlinessCleanliness FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 68
Sometimes when I call someone it starts with 1 ring then a second ring appears if I don't hang up on one then when they answer my phone crashes. If I catch in time then all OK
I have premium voice so why is this happening? Otherwise all is ok

Comments

• CleanlinessCleanliness FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 68
    Support can you plse answer this problem
  • njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cleanliness
    Have you tried a Force Stop and a Clear Cache?

Force Stop and Clear Cache(not clear Data)-

Open up settings on your phone and Find the More tab, top right corner, scroll down. Find Application Management and open. Look for the Freedompop Messaging app (white and blue icon that says Messaging) and open. Click Force Stop and then Clear Cache. (Not Clear Data). Once you click Force Stop, you will get a pop up (if you force stop in may misbehave). Just click OK.

Make sure not to click, Clear Data that will erase all your text messages. Please restart the phone. When the phone Boots back up, please test the app. Go back to the "Freedompop Messaging" and Test. If you still have issues, move onto the next step.

Let me know if you have an Iphone, This is the instructions for an android.

Hope this helps,
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized, I gave you the instructions for the Samsung Galaxy Series, here is the instructions for the basic Android>>

Force Stop and Clear Cache(not clear Data)-

Open up settings on your phone and scroll down. Find App/Application Management and open. Look for the Freedompop Messaging app (white and blue icon that says Messaging) and open. Click Force Stop and then Clear Cache. (Not Clear Data). Once you click Force Stop, you will get a pop up (if you force stop in may misbehave). Just click OK.

Make sure not to click, Clear Data that will erase all your text messages. Please restart the phone. When the phone Boots back up, please test the app. Go back to the "Freedompop Messaging" and Test. If you still have issues, move onto the next step.

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop