SIM card breaking?

SHAWKIN5SHAWKIN5 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
This is the second time I've been on FP, previously leaving because I kept losing service. I never had any service ANYWHERE, even in places I used to get service or in the city centre. I joined back recently in the 2 free SIM card deal, getting a second one for the same reason that it might break. I've only been using this SIM card for 12 days and it is already broken. I'm using iPhone 5C, running iOS 9 and I live in the UK. It is not jail broken and doesn't have any other issues that should affect its connection. Is it a problem with my phone, or are the SIM cards just low quality or is it something else? All replies appreciated, thanks in advance.

Comments

• SolomonSolomon Posts: 208FreedomPop Newbie
    edited April 2016 #2
    I've had the problem. Twice.
    The SIM card suddenly stopped working, for no apparent reason. Help desk sent me a replacement card. But that says nothing for the system's reliability. For it to happen once, well, stuff happens. But twice!
  • SHAWKIN5SHAWKIN5 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Exactly Solomon! I mean fair enough if it is only once, but more than once is a bit stupid. It isn't SO bad this time because I got 2 for free, but after those are broken, what am I meant to do then? It only seems to be in my phone, the rest of my (Android) family's SIM cards work fine on FP!
  • Albena PanchevaAlbena Pancheva Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    SHAWKIN5 said:

Exactly Solomon! I mean fair enough if it is only once, but more than once is a bit stupid. It isn't SO bad this time because I got 2 for free, but after those are broken, what am I meant to do then? It only seems to be in my phone, the rest of my (Android) family's SIM cards work fine on FP!

If the problem is only with your phone, I would suggest looking into your phone and not the sim card and FP.