How can i deactivate

Talal AlfoadariTalal Alfoadari Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I would like to know how to deactivate my account? i downgraded to free last month due to poor coverage in my area but i have been charged £0.99 and £1.49 this month and i have no idea why, so i would rather deactivate and be done with it.

Comments

• Davey (3rd)Davey (3rd) Posts: 132FreedomPop Newbie
    edited April 2016 #2
    Hi, I think you are probably being charged for a couple of services, they may have been included in your free trial but are extras and will not have been cancelled when you downgraded.
    If you go to your Home page and the hover your mouse over Accounts, then from the drop down menu select services, that should take you to a page showing your services and from there you can cancel/deactivate them.
    Then if you type 'cancel account' in the "Have a question?" box in the bottom right corner of the page the answer will give you details of how to cancel, which is basically to ring or email them on
    +44 11 3887 0823 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm GMT or email [email protected]
    Post edited by Davey (3rd) on
  • Stephen ChipchaseStephen Chipchase Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    The 99p and £1.49 sound like add on services, data rollover is a good bet for the £1.49 and maybe visual voicemail or usage text alerts for the 99p?
    My comments and thoughts are my own opinion.
    I do not work for FreedomPop................ But if they're hiring I'll join B)