How to tell phone number from a new sim card

Geoffrey RoseGeoffrey Rose Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi there, I recently received 4 sim cards, 2 in my name & 2 for my wife. However, from the packaging I have no way of knowing the phone numbers for each sim as only the sim card number is printed on each sim. I would like to find out each number before inserting into a phone, is there a way?
Thanks.

Comments

• ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    you could check your ICCID numbers correspond with the numbers on your web portal????

jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    kingslynn said:

I think you refer to US site. Nothing similar on UK site...

You're not looking hard enough.

Click on smartphone icon ( top right hand corner ) then on pop click on ' edit device list ' that page will appear even in the UK site.
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Douglas ChungDouglas Chung Posts: 76FreedomPop Newbie
    put it in and SYNC in the app.

It will be in the Notification Page or in the App you have to use with it.
    DC

1 0
    2 6
    3 47
  • drgeoffdrgeoff Posts: 175FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was very close to posting that none of my accounts had ever shown me that screen of ritson's. Just to be sure I tried every menu option. Was about to click the "Post Comment" button when I thought about the top right corner. Though I had been there on the accounts with two SIMs, I'd never used the "Edit" button. :)
  • Fabrizio MartellucciFabrizio Martellucci Posts: 657FreedomPop Newbie, UK Pro ✭✭✭✭
    drgeoff said:

Yesterday I was very close to posting that none of my accounts had ever shown me that screen of ritson's. Just to be sure I tried every menu option. Was about to click the "Post Comment" button when I thought about the top right corner. Though I had been there on the accounts with two SIMs, I'd never used the "Edit" button. :)

You blink you miss it, it took me a while to find it a few months back very useful to rename multiple Sims : mifi, iPhone, ...etc
    Billing cycle 7th
  • Geoffrey RoseGeoffrey Rose Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the advice, I've now managed to work out each sim's phone number. However, I put 1 sim in my unlocked phone which had a working '3' sim in it and when I tried to make a test call to my uk home number I get a message saying I'm out of international calling minutes despite being on an unlimited calls/texts trial plan. What am I doing wrong?
  • ritsonritson Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    have you resynced the app & the sim togetter?
    are you trying to call on data or wifi?
    if your on android try sideloading the USA Free Call and Text app instead of the messenger app HERE
    jason ritson 1st
    andrea ritson 6th
    adam ritson 12th
  • toughguytoughguy Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    FreedomPop updated their website and the instructions above no longer seem to work. Anyone have an updated way for how to figure out which SIM number goes to which account?
This discussion has been closed.